Hi my loves, hope you all had a great weekend and that all of my readers in England had fun enjoying the great weather. Last week I spoke about my top 10 beauty must haves and today I am talking about my summer fashion staple pieces.
I would say this list varies from year to year and although all this products work for me they may not work for other body shapes. All the pieces in my list are just my opinion you don’t have to agree.
1. Denim jackets- I also love denim waistcoats. I love them thrown over cute dressed but beware of the denim on denim combination although it was seen on the catwalk very few people can actually pull it off. Jean jacket above from primark
2. Sunglasses- as you can tell I have more then I will ever need, I actually have 12 pairs. I don’t believe you need expensive glasses and in fact a lot of mine are quite inexpensive. Make sure you have one great pair of sunglasses and then if you’re like me buy some fun ones or just different style glasses. (sorry my glasses are a little dusty)
3. Blazers- they are great in both summer and winter but are great as a light jacket over dresses, shorts, jeans or leggings.
4. Florals- I love florals in the summer whether it is tops, dresses, shorts, cardigans or playsuits it’s just a fun way to add some extra summery colour to an outfit.
5. High waisted shorts- they might not work for some people but I love them as they can be quite dressy but still comfortable. Shorts above from Tesco
6. Denim shorts- I do still believe that denim shorts have a place in my list, they are comfy and relaxed, and they are great for everyday in summer.
7. Nude tops- once again this doesn’t look great on everyone but I love them, nude tops are very pretty and feminine.
8. Wedges- I find that wedges look more summery and can be more comfortable and easier to walk in then heels. Wedges above from Matalan
9. Flat sandals- I really dislike flip flop as I think sandals always look better!
10. Wonderbra Strapless bra- I use to hate strapless bras, they just done nothing for me! They were uncomfortable and made my boobs look rubbish until I got the Wonderbra strapless bra, it isn’t cheap but it is amazing. I would recommend getting it in the nude colour so you can wear it underanything.
What are your summer fashion essentials?
Also let me know if you have any requests for future posts.