Now that winter is fast approaching I thought it would be a cleaver idea to buy myself a few new pairs of boots and I managed to sneak in some lovely heels to, for the party season. There is a obvious theme running though them, they are all black, brown and gold since they are all my favourite winter colours! None are expensive, since I needed to buy quite a few I simply could afford expensive ones.
£29.99 2.M&S Autograph Suede Court Shoe £45* 3. Missguided Brigittta Suede Platform £34.99* 4.Primark Desert boots £10 5.Primark Suede boot with rubber wedge £20 6.Primark Gold Glittery Heels £18
1. I have bought so much from H&M recently the price is low, quality is quite good and everything is very on trend. As you can tell I have already got quite a bit of wear out of these boots and I am sure I will get even more as the winter comes around. They have so many nice boots in at the moment such as these but I don't know if I really need any more!
2. As I mentioned before M&S has surprisingly good products in at the moment. The design is anything very special but they are very well made, classic shoes which are apparently very comfortable because of the material they are made from. I'm yet to put that to the test but I do really love them! I can not find them online but they had them in stores just yesterday.
3. These are exactly the pair of boots I wanted. Very high, chunky heel, black and suede I love these and although I don't think I will get a huge amount of wear out of them I will be reaching from them want I want to add a slight edge to an outfit. I can't wait to contrast them with a very pretty dress or top and at £34.99 they are very affordable in comparison to some similar ones I have seen.
4. I bought these in black about a week back and I haven't taken them of since. They are very comfortable and warm all I look for in a pair of boots (although not ideal for rain as they aren't waterproof) so I could help but pick up the brown pair too. At £10 I can't really go wrong!
5. I'm not too sure how I feel about these as I'm not too keen that the sole of the shoe is a different colour but I decided to buy them. They do look much better on and they are incredibly comfortable, I am sure these will become my everyday shoes very quickly!
6. I LOVE these gold shoes. I had seen them in Primark before I knew that in reality they were very high and very over the top but after picking them up for the second time I knew I couldn't put them down. I doubt I will get much wear out of them but they are still very pretty even if I do just look at them!
What shoes have you bought recently?
Twitter/ Facebook/ Bloglovin'