Can you believe autumn is just a few weeks away? It’s actually really starting to feel like it here in London and I’m really look forward to layering up with shades of rust, suede dresses and knee high boots. Below is my dream wardrobe for the following season, let me know what would be in yours in the comments!
The weather in London has been all over the place; it’s quite literally sunny one minute and rainy the next which is why I decided to make the most out of the sunshine we got over the weekend.
I went to the park and had a bit of a drive around, there are few things that make me happier than driving around, in the sunshine with some music on. For that reason I needed something comfy, that would be warm enough for evening but that still looked quite summery so I decided to take my white jeans for their first outing of the year.
These jeans are from Missguided and I love that they’re ripped on the knees, I think it makes them look super relaxed and casual. My shirt is an oldie from GAP but looking at these photos has made me really want a new one.
My shoes are new and from Ugg, I have been so impressed recently by Uggs non-boot selection and there are so many which I would love to have in my wardrobe. These Ugg Leopard Espadrilles are perfect for this time of year and I was surprised by how comfortable they were, I usually have to break shoes in but these fit like a glove and were perfect for a day filled with walking.
These D&G glasses have also barely left my face, I love them! They’re great for winter or summer sunshine as the shape and colour is so classic, I love cat eye sunglasses! I’ll do another post showing them a little closer at a later date but the inside of them is glittery, a requirement I am going to have every time I buy sunglasses from now on. These are from Sunglasses Shop who sell fairly affordable designer sunglasses if you’re looking for a summer treat.
I am also hoping to do a few more outfit posts over the next few months (possibly one a week) so do let me know if that is something you would be interested in, hopefully even a lookbook!
I don’t have any of my own photos to share with you so I thought I would share
a quick summer wishlist. As you may know I am lucky enough to be going on
holiday again for the whole month of August and I am already excited but have a
long wishlist I thought I would share…
other than black and brown, as I think it is still very versatile! As this one
is somewhere between a navy and a royal blue it’s perfect for both summer and
winter plus for under
£40 it’s a bit of a bargain (from Zara)!
beautifully accessorized with stunning bright shoes such as these orange
heels from Missguided and chunky gold jewelry. This NewLook necklace
caught my eye as I love the green and it’s got a slightly old fashion feel
although it still remains very modern.
is now available on ASOS and it looks like they have some good picks, this
dress caught my eye especially at just £10! (plus student discount on ASOS!)
wait to spend a good few days just lounging in the sun. If, like me, you have a
larger bust I think it is so important to get a good bikini bra even if you do
have to spent a little bit more. I think the sized ones always look so much
nicer than the simple triangle ones that girls with smaller chests can get away
with. I love the Figleaves
bikinis* and they do my size! I think this
sailor bikini is super cute and looks very flattering!
print trousers for a while; they have to be the perfect material, cut and
pattern so that they don’t look cheap. I think these Topshop ones are would
look beautiful on holiday during both day and night with a tan and high heels!
1. H&M black ankle boots with elasticated gores £29.99 2.M&S Autograph Suede Court Shoe £45* 3. Missguided Brigittta Suede Platform £34.99* 4.Primark Desert boots £10 5.Primark Suede boot with rubber wedge £20 6.Primark Gold Glittery Heels £18
1. I have bought so much from H&M recently the price is low, quality is quite good and everything is very on trend. As you can tell I have already got quite a bit of wear out of these boots and I am sure I will get even more as the winter comes around. They have so many nice boots in at the moment such as these but I don’t know if I really need any more!
2. As I mentioned before M&S has surprisingly good products in at the moment. The design is anything very special but they are very well made, classic shoes which are apparently very comfortable because of the material they are made from. I’m yet to put that to the test but I do really love them! I can not find them online but they had them in stores just yesterday.
3. These are exactly the pair of boots I wanted. Very high, chunky heel, black and suede I love these and although I don’t think I will get a huge amount of wear out of them I will be reaching from them want I want to add a slight edge to an outfit. I can’t wait to contrast them with a very pretty dress or top and at £34.99 they are very affordable in comparison to some similar ones I have seen.
4. I bought these in black about a week back and I haven’t taken them of since. They are very comfortable and warm all I look for in a pair of boots (although not ideal for rain as they aren’t waterproof) so I could help but pick up the brown pair too. At £10 I can’t really go wrong!
5. I’m not too sure how I feel about these as I’m not too keen that the sole of the shoe is a different colour but I decided to buy them. They do look much better on and they are incredibly comfortable, I am sure these will become my everyday shoes very quickly!
6. I LOVE these gold shoes. I had seen them in Primark before I knew that in reality they were very high and very over the top but after picking them up for the second time I knew I couldn’t put them down. I doubt I will get much wear out of them but they are still very pretty even if I do just look at them!