Since I have been watching more YouTube videos (and even made a few) I have really been getting back into tags but they aren't quite as common on blogs so when I say Makeup Savoys nail polish tag I really had to give it a go myself!
1. What's your favourite nail polish company?
I don't really have a favourite and I reach more for the colour over the brand but I do have a lot of Nails Inc polish, a lot of them were given to me but I still reach for them more than I reach for any of the other colours I own. Saying that I do think they are a little expensive and there are lots of drugstore brands I love to. I use to love Barry M nail paints however I now have every colour I would want so I never actually buy any from them.
2. Glitter or no glitter?I went through I stage where I loved glitter polishes but the face they are difficult to remove puts me off and I now stick to regular polishes most of the time.
3. OPI, China Glaze, or Essie?
I only own one Essie nail polish and one Chine Glaze polish so this judgement isn't based on much but I love the mini OPI polishes as I think they are such a great way to have various colours for a fraction of the price.
4. When do you change your nail polish?
Once upon a time I use to change my nail polish every single day but I am so glad I stopped that. It is time consuming and dries out your nails, I now paint my nails about every 3-5 days depending on the condition they are in or if I need a new post.
5. What's your favourite colour on your nails?Usually I like nude polishes but if I had to go for a colour it would be blue or purple- I'm not sure why I just think they look nice and unique.
6. Darks or brights?
Darks in the winter and brights in the summer.
7. What are you wearing on your nails right this moment?I currently have on my Easter nails but a far more chipped version, I need to paint them later today.
8. Matt nails in or out?
Out- no question about it.
9. French Manicure?
I am really not sure how I feel about french manicures, I'm not usually a fan but whilst on holiday I usually get it on my hands and toes.
Revlon Minted (might be limitedd edition), Illamasqua Jo'Mina, H&M Blue My Mind, Ciate Ditch the Heels, Barry M Peach Melba and Jessica Bikini Blue
I tag everyone to do this post and I would love to read you're responses so please leave a comment below with the link!
Sabrina XTwitter/ Facebook/ Bloglovin'