I haven’t written a wish list post since before Christmas and I am also not sure just how popular they are with everyone but I thought today was a good day to do one. I have been trying to shop a little less as I do spend a little too much money sometimes and as I am currently looking for a car I know I will need a lot of money to run it. However I have been working quite a lot and I still have some money left over from my birthday last month so I am hoping to go shopping this week.
1. MAC Face & Body- everyone raves about this foundation so I think its about time I purchase it and give it a go myself, hopefully it will work on to use on my neck when my fake tan isn’t perfect too.
2. MAC Eyeshadow- I have wanted Woodwinked & Cranberry for a while but they seem to always be sold out, I’m hoping this time they’ll be in stock!
3.Bag from Warehouse (here)-I know I have some Warehouse money to spend and this bag really caught my eye
4. Topshop Jumper(here)- If there is one thing I need in my wardrobe at the moment it is tops, I had a few for the winter which I basically lived in but after three months of essentially living in them I need some more! I love this one from Zara too, have you seen any nice ones about?
5.100 Years of Fashion Illustration
6. Real Technique brushes- I have two & they are amazing, I need more! I will write a review on the two I have very soon.
7. YSL Shocking- I have wanted this for the longest time and now that I finally have lots of Boots points I will be picking this up at a counter! Can’t not wait to own this baby!
Whats currently on your wishlist?