Can anyone believe its actually July? We more than half way through the year but more excitingly it means maybe we might just get a little sunshine here in London (or is that too much to ask?)
I currently have a few things on my wish list which I thought I would share
1) Undoubtedly top of my wishlist is the American Apparel Neon Yellow nail polish, I am not exaggerating when I say this has been on my mind all week and it may have even made an appearance in my dream last, that’s how much I am lusting over it!
2) I have been loving Bracelets over the past few weeks and think this Rosie Fox one is lovely but something I could never make. Its also pretty inexpensive, comes in various colours and is a bracelet I think I would get lots of wear out of.
3) Revlon Just Bitten balm Stains are not out yet in the UK but I am excited to give them a go once they do but I am really hoping I won’t be disappointed as I have been with a few other hyped up products recently.
4) I love these Zara shoes which are now in the sale at just £19.99 they don’t have any sizes online and I doubt I will find them in store so I doubt they will ever be mine. I am now on the look out for something similar which is still quite inexpensive, I use to have heeled sandals but I’m quite the fan now!
5) I love this perfect little clutch, I think nude looks beautiful in the summer when you have a slight tan and the gold hardware makes it for me! At £30 it isn’t too expensive but appears to be the perfect size. (From ASOS)
6) There is a fashion blogger (I can’t find her blog but shes a popular one) has this watch however I believe we can’t get the turquoise one in the UK. At £48 its a steal and I do like the other colours just not quite as much as this one, this one is just beautiful!
Whats on your July wishlist?