1. Opt for a darker nail colour
2. Go for a walk
Autumn is one of the pretties seasons, you can walk throw all the crunchy leaves before winter sets and it gets too cold to be outside.
3. Experiment with some new hot drinks
I’m yet to try a Pumpkin Spice Latte but love Salted Caramel Hot Chocolates and all types of teas.
4. Make Halloween Plans
5. Get back on Netflix
Catch up with your favourite series that you haven’t had a chance to watch all summer or start making your way through all the films you’ve been meaning to watch. My favourite series are Hart of Dixie and Modern Family although I am currently addicted to Suits
6. Swap your summer dress for scarfs, jumpers and coats
Layering up can up fun!
7. Make your way through your candle collection
8. Give baking another go
9. Start thinking about Christmas
This can be a little scary but it’s also very rewarding, if you have a little bit of extra time volunteer in your local community, visit an elderly person or offer to serve Christmas lunch.