1. I wore this outfit to a little fair in Viseu and just wanted something quick and easy. I love this little black dress, even though it cost me under £10 from H&M it has lasted about 4 years and I wear it over and over again! I teamed it with this waist coat from Primark as I wanted something a little extra and then my usual sandals and clutch. Sadly this was also the day I smashed my iPhone… and trust me I mean smash!
2. I bought this dress a while back but never got around to wearing it but decided to wear it on a night out. It’s a Topshop dress which I actually love now and has made me want to start looking for LBD’s in Topshop more.
3. This was another quiet night and this whole outfit is Primark (apart from the Clarks Sandals). I wouldn’t usually wear a crop top but as the skirt came up quite high and I wore a waist coat to cover up a little more I thought it was okay. It’s not my typical outfit but I wanted to show of my tan but I don’t think the locals understood it!
4. I love this dress I wish I remembered where it was from but I can’t find the website. I love that it’s quite classic and versatile but it isn’t black!
5. Midi skirts are everywhere although they aren’t very popular in Portugal (yet) I teamed this one with a crop top as once again it is quite high and I feel I can just about get away with it. I bought these nude pointy heels in the Zara Sale on Holiday for less then £8!
6. Another Zara Sale purchase was this shirt, I wanted a utility but felt everyone had them so I decided to go for this shirt which I think is far more versatile. I have so many plans for it but I like this simple look with my black shorts that have also lasted me 4 years and my H&M sandals.
7. Once again wearing my trusty black shorts with a black H&M shirt. I love dressing up shorts and this my Zara nude heels really helped achieve this.
8. I picked this dress up in the supermarket in Portugal as I was feeling shopping deprived but I actually really like it as it’s just the right length.
9. My final Zara shirt also bought in the sale, teamed with my trusty shorts and sandals. I just love shorts and shirts, shame it’s too cold for that now!
For more outfit photos don’t forget to follow me on Instagram for more updates @a_littleobsessed