Everyone has been talking about it, but just in case you have been living under a rock I thought I would share with you the Glossybox and Harvey Nichols Collaboration- just in time for Christmas.
I haven’t posted about sample beauty boxes as I haven’t seen anything very exciting in a while however I think this box is rather special in comparison. At £30 it’s almost three times the price of a normal beauty box but it is filled (and I mean filled!) with brands we all love and products you might actually use.
The box contains…
- Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
- Dermalogica Overnight Repair Serum
- NARS Mini Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien
- Rodial Bee Venom Moisturiser
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara
- Macadamia Macadamia Oil
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream
- La Coupe Intensive Hair Repair
- Harvey Nichols Mini Scented Candle
- Show Beauty Volume Lotion, Volume Mousse, Finishing Spray, Texture Spray, Dry Shampoo, Thickening Mist, Volumising Mist, Thermal Protect Lotion, Thickening Lotion, Pure Treatment Oil or Hair Fragrance
- O.P.I Viking Nail Polish or Avoplex Hand Cream
- Percy & Reed Dry Conditioner
Since Glossy Box have told us exactly what is inside there shouldn’t be any surprised and you should know exactly what you are paying for. I love that includes skincare, haircare, nail care and makeup all in one box. For just £30 you receive £150 worth of products, which is a pretty sweet deal!
The stand out products for me are the Laura Mercier Primer (which I’m sure I have a sample off from another box), the NARS Satin Lip Pencil, Harvey Nichols Mini Scented Candle and the full size Show beauty products. That said I would have much prefer the OPI Nail Polish that some people got and also a different Show Beauty products… but I guess that’s just the luck of the draw.
I’m really happy to see GlossyBox offer their subscribers something different, it would make a great Christmas present for any beauty lover, or even as a treat for yourself. Glossybox also offer a three, six or twelve-month subscription starting at £30 (+P&P) which also makes a good present for a beauty lover.
The Harvey Nicols and Glossybox Box will be able to purchase 17th November from here.
What do you think of the look of this box?