I truly believe that smiling is one of the most important things we do daily, not only for our own mood but also to help others through their day and to be a generally more positive person. I try to be a happy, smiley person but find that I need to be confident in my teeth and mouth care in order to do so. I was therefore really excited when Listerine asked to partner with me to help launch the new Listerine Advanced White.
Recently I have discovered Listerine Advanced White, which has been proven to make teeth whiter than brushing alone* and it has become an everyday essential, morning and night. It’s a multi-action mouthwash that is clinically proven to make teeth whiter in just two weeks and although it’s powerful it also has non-abrasive whitening technology that helps lift stains and the essential oils help freshen breath.
Along with Listerine Advanced White I try to look for lipsticks that will also help enhance my teeth by going for more blue toned shades. Louise Redknapp and Listerine have teamed up and selected shades from Louise’s Wild About Beauty range which also really help make teeth appear whiter and create more #PowerfulSmiles which is great as I often struggle to find which shades will actually enhance my smile.
There are three beautiful shades, all very wearable. Perfect for the summer there is a blue toned fuchsia pink (Abby), a more autumnal berry shade (Ella) and a beautiful everyday soft pink (Caroline). I love all three shades and find that wearing them automatically makes me more confident and smiley, Caroline is the most perfect everyday colour and hasn’t left my handbag ever since I got it, it’s completely my sort of colour! They all help brighten and boost whiteness but of course your Listerine Advanced White also helps with your favourite lip colour.
Head over to Twitter and share your #PowerfulSmiles with myself (@sabrinalovesyou) for your chance to win one of 5 Listerine Advanced White Vouchers and a Wild About Beauty Lipstick. Pick up your Listerine Advanced White nationwide from August, 500ML: £5.49 RRP
*vs a standard fluoride paste
Listerine provided the product and sponsored the post as part of their marketing communications for the launch of Listerine Advanced White.
Terms and conditions
1. The Prize Draw is open to residents of Great Britain who are aged 18 years or over, except employees and their families of Johnson & Johnson Limited and its affiliated companies, their agencies and anyone professionally connected with this Prize Draw.
2. Only one entry per person is allowed. Multiple entries may cause you to be disqualified.
3. No purchase necessary for entry into the Prize Draw. Entries received after the closing date [of 17/08/2015]
4. The Prize: Five winners will each receive one Wild About Beauty TM lipstick and a coupon to redeem against one bottle of LISTERINE® Advanced White 500ml or 1L, at participating stores, up to a maximum value of £10. The shade of Wild About Beauty TM is predetermined and cannot be exchanged. The separate information provided by the Promoter as to how to enter the Prize Draw is an integral part to these terms and conditions.
5. The winner of the prize will be drawn within 28 days of the Closing Date, from all valid entries received.
6. All winners will be drawn using randomised software or under independent supervision from valid entries and notified by ListerineTeam@redconsultancy.com within 7 days of the relevant draw. If a winner cannot be contacted within 21 days of the draw, the Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a substitute winner drawn at the same time as the original.
7. The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters regarding this Competition. No correspondence will be entered into. Details of the winners’ name and counties will be available from the Promoter on written request by sending an email to: ListerineTeam@redconsultancy.com within 3 months after the prize draw closing date.
8. At the Promoter’s discretion another prize of equivalent or greater value may be substituted if in all reasonable circumstances the promoter is unable to offer the intended prize(s).
9. The Promoter retains sole discretion to withhold prizes without liability if in its view a winner is ineligible, the entry is invalid or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Prize Draw in the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside of its control
10. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
12. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all liability whatsoever in connection with Prize Draw and the Prizes and in particular does not accept responsibility for entries invalidated by technical problems beyond the control of the promoter or problems with accessing the website.
13. All internet connection charges and any other expenses which may be incurred due to entering or wining the Prize Draw are sole responsibility of the participant.
14. Details of participants and winners shall be retained by the Promoter and shared with an agency for the purpose of administering the Prize Draw. Participants may withdraw their consent to the retention of such data at any time by providing notice of such withdrawal to the Promoter. However, the Participants who withdraw their consent in this manner will be excluded from the Prize Draw.
15. LISTERINE® Advanced White and Wild About Beauty TM are trademarks of their respective owners. The Promoter does not claim any rights in such trade marks and the Prize Draw is not associated with or enforced by any of such trade mark owners.
16. The Prize Draw, and these terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. By participating in the Prize Draw, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
18. The Promoter is Sabrina Babo www.alittleobsessed.co.uk