Hi everyone, I hope you are all well and had a great weekend despite the wet weather here in the UK.
Over the last few weeks I have been lusting over shoes and bracelets none stop and that is very much mirrored in todays wishlist.
1) I am loving the Michael Kors Bracelets at the moment and most are under £100 so quite affordable although its still quite a bit compared to the usual bracelets I buy. I think they would go perfect with my MK watch and I just need to chose which one I actually want.
2) I love the colours on this Zara Bag its just perfect!
3) Skull Bracelet I have seen this around in various shops especially online but I can’t remember a specific place to get it from. I do really like it though and unlike most other skull jewellery it is gold and not silver!
4) These Sparkly Zara sandals are just perfect!
5) I would never actually spend over £100 on these Jeffrey Campbell Loafers as I simply don’t live that lifestyle but they are amazing!
6) Of course once you can’t have something you begin to want it and that is exactly what happened with the Zara ankle strap heeled sandals however I found out the Primark will be stocking these this month for just £12! Now all I need to do is find them which is far easier said than done.
What accessories are currently on your wishlist?