1. I’ve never worn acrylic nails as I am lucky enough to have quite strong nails.
2. I hate shaving my legs in winter
3. I love fake tan and I don’t think being too dark is really a problem (as long as it isn’t orange)
4. I rarely use body lotion as I just find it time consuming and boring (but I am trying to change!)
5. I have never tried any Bobbi Brown products. (until today hopefully- more on that soon)
6. I hate washing my brushes and instead have lots so I don’t have to however this makes the washing process so much longer!
7. I once applied hair removal cream thinking it was a moisturiser before a night out.
8. Visiting the MAC counter/store still scares me but I have no problem on other counters/stores.
9. I have attachment issues so my makeup collection is shockingly large.
10. When I was younger I painted my nails every single, single day for about 2 years.
11. I absolutely hate doing my own eye brows (as the photo above proves)
12. I once came home from school wearing a foundation I had borrowed from one of my mixed race friends, it was about 6 shades too dark and the worst look ever.
I’d love to hear your confessions below in the comments.